Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Know I Said I'd NEVER Get a Pet....

I can't have pets.

I have too many friends and family members that are allergic.

They wouldn't come over to my house anymore.

I don't like animals.

Like, at ALL.

I don't like the mess they make.

But well...

These two adorable ragamuffin little kitties melted my heart.

I think I'll keep them.

Wouldn't you?


All they need is some water and a place to take a catnap.

Sign me up!

:)



Did I fool you?

8 comments:

April said...

You totally fooled me! I gasped with delight when I saw the word "kittens" and before I saw the pictures. But if I had my choice I would totally keep the two "kittens" you already have. :) Danielle and I used to play that we were kittens all the time when we were little and lapped up real milk in bowls. I love this post!

Talia said...

you did, actually!! I saw that first picture with the bowls and I thought "Sunny! What did you DO??" :)

but yes, I think you should definitely keep those kitties around, they are pretty darn cute. And they won't even shed!!

Mrs. Priss said...

Totally fooled! haha!

Kourtni said...

LOL.... I was starting to FREAK OUT thinking my friend has turned to the DARK SIDE!!! I'm glad we can still hang out. ;)

Mommy Diffee said...

"How RUDE" as Stephanie from Full House would say =) I was getting all ready to call you and ask if I can come over and meet the new additions to our pet family! Still a cute post though =)

Cheri said...

If you would let your poor, deprived children have REAL animals, they wouldn't have to act like cats!! ;)

Danielle said...

I thought maybe you were willing to cat-sit for a couple weeks or something for a friend but I didn't think you actually wanted to keep cats as pets! Yes your kitties are much cuter than any others!! :)

*CPA* Su said...

A lady after my own heart! I don't like animals either!! And I'm usually the only person who feels that way so I get the wrath from those who love animals! I think the kittens you picked out are much more precious! ;-)