Monday, November 17, 2008

Time to Get Back on Track!

It is amazing how quickly time passes. I've been a bad blogger, sorry about that!

We got back from our little trip on Wednesday night and even though we were tired, we still went to dinner at Awana and Jonah stayed for Cubbies. We ended up inviting our friends over to play a game while we waited for Awana to be over. Thursday I was trying to catch up on laundry and then that evening I had a baby shower for a dear friend to go to. Nathan ended up coming down with a fever that night and so Friday was spent taking care of him. Saturday I ran errands alone while Raymond stayed home with the kids and then that afternoon Jonah and I headed to my nephew's first birthday party while leaving a feverish Nathan behind with Raymond. The party was a lot of fun and I got to meet fellow bloggers Davi and Christie for the first time which was awesome! Sunday was a full day with church and Bible study and also still taking care of Nathan between church stuff (Raymond stayed home again but he wanted to because he was also feeling a little under the weather) and I worried about needing to take Nathan to the doctor first thing the next morning. Now that it is Monday, Nathan woke up with a completely normal temperature and has been his normal self. I hope that means he is over whatever it is he had. I am thinking the flu...

Today I am going to stay home and get more laundry done (it never ends!) and hopefully get some blogging in as well! I'll post pictures of our little trip up to the San Jose/San Francisco area and then get back to my shout outs soon!

I'll leave you with this though, our trip was fabulous and was just what I needed to recharge. Our hotel room was awesome and I wish I could live there. Even Jonah said that our hotel room was nicer than our house, haha, but it's true! Soft, fluffy down pillows and comforters, a king sized bed for Raymond and me, a kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, no cooking or cleaning, lazy days doing whatever we wanted. Now I want to go back!

2 comments:

Kourtni said...

Wow... the hotel sounds amazing to me right now. I wanna be there toO!!! lol Glad you're back though!!

Mommy Diffee said...

Welcome home girlie! I am so glad Nathan is better! Peyton and I are sick too and it is no fun =( Hey I was wondering if you were going to make one of those nifty christmas lists again this year for your family =) Hint hint! =)