Well, I'm leaving tomorrow! I can hardly believe it! I haven't even started packing, but I'm doing laundry now so I have clean clothes to pack.
I feel so torn. I'm excited to go and see my sisters and parents and little Blake, but I also feel bad about leaving my husband and children behind! I'm not really going to be a wife and mom for a week, but instead I'll be a daughter and big sister.
I also wonder if my kids will even miss me! Is that a little ridiculous? They are so excited about their plans with Daddy while I'm gone so they don't seem sad in the least about me going away. I don't know if they understand that I'll be gone a whole week though. I hope they miss me, but not so much that they don't have a good time. I do not want them crying and making things difficult for Raymond.
My sweetie decided I absolutely needed something to do while I'm traveling so he had me go buy a tiny little iPod shuffle. Yay, our first MP3 player! I picked the lime green color. I feel so modern. Okay, so maybe it's not as cool as the Nano, but hey, I'll take anything! (Oh and I should note that he really wanted me to buy the more expensive iPod but I said heck no, that's not in the budget!) It'll be a nice companion while I'm walking and jogging too.
I am leaving first thing in the morning. I'm taking the airport bus to LAX and then I have a non-stop flight to Chicago. I probably won't be blogging while I am away, but I am sure I'll be reading and at least updating my exercise ticker.
I have a couple of friends lined up to invite my boys over for dinner so they don't live on Hot Pockets the whole time, haha! I also went and bought a bunch of easy to heat up meals so they do not starve.
I'm nervous, and yet I'm excited too. I know Raymond is a great dad and they'll be just fine while I'm gone. I'm being super anal and have a bunch of lists written up for him, like meal ideas, fun places to take the kids with the hours and cost for each place, and there is a calendar laid out with Awana and Bible study and PICK ME UP written on it.
I think I'll probably text message and call Raymond so much he'll be annoyed. I just want to know what they're doing! :)
Right now as I type my kids are fighting. Wow, a whole week without having to listen to this. HALLELJAH!
My love goes out to each of you and I'll be sure to write a bunch when I get back. xoxoxo
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Adios Amigos!
Posted by Sunny at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you! But, I'll miss you like crazy! Can't wait til you're back! :-)
Have fun!!!!! I'll be thinking of you, and I'm sure we'll be texting each other all week!
Post a Comment