Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunny Came Home

You know that song, right?

I am home! Yay! I had a wonderful time with my parents, sisters and little nephew! It's good to be back home though. This isn't going to be a very long post, but I wanted to let you know that I've been back since Wednesday. Raymond was supposed to go back to work the day after I arrived but a couple of days before I got home he decided he wanted to take Thursday and Friday off as well so we could all spend time together. It was really nice to be home together as a family for a few days!

I'm busy trying to get caught up on laundry and household chores but I'll try to blog about my trip before the week is over. I was asked early this morning to work this afternoon so I'm trying to get a few things done at home before I head out to the courthouse. I thought I'd sneak a little note here first.

I haven't had time to leave comments on anyone's blog lately but I want to get caught up on that this week.

Talk to you soon!

1 comments:

Mommy Diffee said...

You were definitely missed! =)