Here's our Christmas card photo and "newsletter". Every year I try to write up something that tells about our year, even though I know there are people out there in the world who absolutely despise them. I, however, love reading newsletters from people far away, so I hope the friends and family on our list don't mind getting one from me. This year I was feeling very uninspired and blah about it so I did something a little different. Here it is, edited slightly to remove our last name and such.
Our Family 2010 Top Ten List
1. Raymond traveled to Washington, D.C. in May and Toulouse, France in June for work.
2. Sunny is learning how to crochet.
3. Jonah, 7 and in first grade, started swim lessons and piano lessons.
4. Nathan, 4, considers himself in homeschool preschool, and is learning to read 3 and 4 letter words.
5. Family trip to Chicago in July for Sunny’s youngest sister’s wedding.
6. Raymond turned 30 on October 30th.
7. Two day, two night family trip to Disneyland in November, courtesy of Raymond’s work.
8. We adopted a kitten that wandered into our front lawn: Cutie Beehunter.
9. Jonah and Nathan started their third and second years of Awana.
10. Sunny and the boys went on quite a few field trips, including the Symphony orchestra, the Nutcracker ballet, the pumpkin patch, the planetarium, and a four day history camp.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love, Raymond, Sunny, Jonah and Nathan
And here is our card-

1 comments:
Loved it! You guys have had an eventful Year Sunny!!!
Post a Comment