OK, not that kind of a secret! And it's really not that much of a secret, all things considered.
Ready?
I started a new blog.
Yep.
I hope you don't feel letdown!
I know, I hardly blog as it is!
But I wanted a different place to write down thoughts and silly things. I feel like this blog here is more of a family/kids/homeschooling blog, and while I love it, there is a huge part of me that wants to talk about all sorts of other random things that I don't feel like belong here. This is my "serious" blog. I needed a place where I can let my hair down, be myself, and be fun. I don't feel very fun here sometimes.
I wasn't even sure I'd announce it on here or if I'd just let a few people be "in the know". But where's the fun in that? Besides, who am I to keep you from my witty posts? Har har!
I'm sure you're just dying to read it, right?
You can check it out here. I do ask that you not add/link it to your blog, like to the list of blogs you read that you put up on your blog for others to see and click on. This way I can keep it semi-private without actually making it private. Private blogs are more difficult because people forget to check them since new posts don't show up in a feed reader. But definitely add the new blog to your Google Reader or whatever you use to manage the blogs you read.
I hope to post regularly there and still post here too.
And please comment here or there so I know you're reading! Comments fuel my posting sprees. :)

3 comments:
You are so mean to people. You know the first thing people think when they see "secret" in the title is pregnancy. ;)
(I don't make the rules)
Love your new blog!!!
your new blog is so fun! you're kind of wild:)
headed over there now! :)
Post a Comment