Yes, I am a trend follower. I've finally created a blog since a few friends, my sister, and now my sister-in-law have one. I have been meaning to make one for a while because Myspace doesn't let you post pictures with your blogs and some stories really need pictures to go along with it! I hope I'll actually post all of the stories I have in my head, along with the photos. I love reading people's blogs. I think I'm actually going to get on Facebook too, since my sisters use that instead of Myspace. How on earth does one keep up with all of this?
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
One doesn't keep up with it! lol My MySpace has been the same for a year now. Ai yi yi. I don't do too much on Facebook and very rarely get to the blog. I should do it more often but if I blog at work, then I can't add pics. Ah, well. It is fun sometimes. I am glad you finally made your blog known.
Post a Comment