I've completely procrastinated on this... Sorry, I've been either too busy or too lazy to blog lately.
Jerusha tagged me in the most awful tag I've seen- the one where you take a picture of yourself right away without being allowed to primp or prepare. UGH! I knew when I saw other people doing it that I would be tagged eventually. Unfortunately for me, eventually came a lot sooner than I thought it would!
I was tagged a couple of weeks ago, and I'll be honest, I did not take a picture right then and there. I had just finished exercising, was in desperate need of a shower, my hair was especially stringy and greasy and yeah, I refused to take picture. I kid you not, I was already feeling fat, gross, and ugly, and then to find out I was supposed to take a picture of myself at that very moment?! Not happening! I decided to wait and didn't remember to do it again until a few days later and yet I was still in the same predicament as I was the first time, I just didn't have the really gross hair.
So here is my picture-
It is not in front of the computer at the desk since our office is really dark, but here's me in my post-workout sweat, I mean, glow. My expression says, just grin and bear it and get it over with!
Whoever came up with this tag is cruel and mean! And Jerusha, my title means exactly what you think it means, you're no longer my friend. SO THERE!
Oh, and if anyone is brave (or crazy) enough to do this, here are the rules so you can play.
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play along.
I could not, in good conscience, tag anyone else. I know, I'm no fun.
I know you're secretly grateful, right?
I promise to get back to blogging soon, I'm really behind!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Friends Don't Make Friends Post Unflattering Photos of Themselves!
Posted by Sunny at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you look cute. :) I was just so glad I had makeup on for mine, because I do not look anywhere near as good as you do without it. Blerg.
I'm sorry you hate me. really. If I had known you so against this tag, I might have considered who I tagged more seriously. Please, don't hate me forever, Sunny!!
By the way, I think you look cute! you can pull off the work out look very well, I must say.
Post a Comment