Apparently I passed up my one year blog anniversary a few days ago! My first post ever was on May 3, 2008. Happy 1 year to me! I didn't really let anyone know about my blog until around the middle or end of the month though. I was hoping to make it to 100 posts too before my one year mark but I am at 92 and this post makes 93. I was close! If only I hadn't let myself get burned out and stopped blogging as often ... Oh well!
My sister Danielle is coming on Monday to visit for a week and a half. Yeah, I know, I haven't even blogged about while I was there visiting her almost 2 months ago! Sister April still has all of the pictures so I think she is going to send a CD with Danielle for me. I promise to get that done sometime! But pictures tell the story so much better, that's why I've been waiting for them.
Potty training is still going pretty well. Nathan had several days straight with absolutely no accidents but then he regressed a little and was wet once or twice a day. That was rather frustrating. He's been better here lately though. He's even waking up dry most mornings so that is wonderful!
Anyway, that's what is going on with us here recently. I hope to get my other blog back in action soon...
Friday, May 8, 2009
Oops!
Posted by Sunny at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pics are on their way with the little sis. Wish I could go with her!!
May 8th was your last post Sunny! Seriously?! You need to get with it girlie! JK =)
Post a Comment