Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Crazy Month

My last post was a month ago! Wow, I've been so bad about blogging lately. We've had quite the month go by. My sister Danielle came to visit us for a week and a half. We were busy every single day, her trip here included an overnight stay at the beach and a one day shopping trip in Valencia. Then we had a really busy week after she left, running errands and helping out my FIL get some cleaning done around his house after he had some walls and ceilings painted while MIL was out of town. I had a couple days of babysitting my nephews and niece, took time to research and purchase home school curriculum, then prepared for Vacation Bible School at my church. I attended one day of VBS and then had to bow out and stay home the rest of the week dealing with a very sick Jonah, while also trying to pack for an out of town wedding that we attended this past weekend. Unfortunately Nathan got sick our last night on vacation and it changed our plans to be at the beach all day Monday. We're home now and I am trying to get caught up on laundry. Hopefully the rest of this week will be calmer. I am worn out and need a break!

I plan to get some real blogging in soon. Be patient with me!

2 comments:

Mommy Diffee said...

Yikes girlie you HAVE been busy! I guess Aunt Cindy, Uncle Pete, and Melissa all got the bug! Yucko =( They are all feeling better now though! Can't wait to see your soon to be posted blogs =)

Kourtni said...

Ugh... this sick thing. You know what I think about it. Looking forward to your future blogs!! I'm excited to hear about what you bought for homeschooling!!