Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Message For My Daddy



Love you, Dad! Sorry it is late, I was having a hard time getting the video to work. It took lots of tries but it works now, PAH! Smile.

7 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, Sunny, this made me tear up.....and I don't even know what you were saying! :) So sweet!

Mommy Diffee said...

How sweet! We need a translation =)

Mrs. Priss said...

This was really, really sweet! I'm sure he just loved it. :)

Talia said...

yes, SO sweet! I don't know what you said, but I can tell it was something beautiful :)

what a great idea for your dad on Father's day!

Danielle said...

Very good idea! Dad liked it a lot!! The video is nice and clear. :)

*CPA* Su said...

How super sweet this was! I just read the "Transcription" before I watched it because I hadn't had time to watch it yet. I LOVE watching people sign...I took an ASL class at BC when I was going there and I loved it!

P.S. Not sure if I've commented on your blog before, but I'm a friend of Talia's and that's how I "found" you! :)

P.P.S. I have that same shirt you're wearing, but in orange...super cute!!

April said...

Aw what a great idea! It made me cry, of course. :)