OK, I have no real reason for not blogging lately. It is sheer laziness. We have been busy at times but I still have had many opportunities to blog and just plain didn't feel like it.
I'm back now though! Let's hope I stay a while.
What have we been up to lately? Jonah is still enjoying school although now he complains that he doesn't want to go because he doesn't like taking a nap. Well too bad, buster, you're going! He comes home happy after school so I'm sure it is not that bad. He still loves Awana and actually the whole family does because the church (it is not our church, we attend another local church's Awana program since our church doesn't offer anything on Wednesday nights) has a dinner each night before Awana starts. For $6 ($3 per adult, kids are free) my whole family gets a very satisfying meal and the best part is, one night a week I don't have to cook or plan a meal! I love that! Raymond even looks forward to Wednesday nights because it gives us a chance to visit with some of our friends and meet new people.
I've actually been working (for pay!) lately, averaging once a week now. I wonder if the summer is just typically slow and that's why the court had not been calling me until recently.
And I'm afraid to post this in fear of it fizzling out but, I've been trying to get into an exercise routine again, for like the zillionth time. It has never stuck and I'm not saying it will this time but I am trying! I am not setting high goals because then I give up too quickly when I am not anywhere near reaching them so I'd just like to consistently get some kind of exercise in, a few days a week. We'll see what happens.
I need to post pictures of our day at the fair. I'm a couple of weeks late on that! I'll try to get to that before the week is over!
Sorry for the boring post!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
I disappeared for a while...
Posted by Sunny at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Welcome back! It's good to hear from you! =)
I'm so happy we've been able to babysit your boys a couple times while you work... I know my kids REALLY enjoy having them, and they are SO well behaved.
Congrats on the exercise routine... and I can't wait to join you!!!
The post was not boring...I have been waiting forever for you to put something new up! Paid work is a good thing, glad you are getting more of it and the exercise thing is great! Just take it one day at a time and you will get there.
Post a Comment