I was tagged, like, forever ago by Kourtni and Lydia. I think everyone knows the rules by now- post 6 random things about yourself. I'm not sure if it is considered cheating by only posting 6 things instead of doing it twice since I was tagged two times. If it is, oh well, I am really boring and there is no way I could think of 12 things since I can barely come up with 6!
1. My favorite breakfast lately is a banana, a glass of milk, and a caribou bar. Yum!
2. I had to write a report on Louis Braille in third or fourth grade and ever since I have wanted to learn how to read Braille. It's on my "things to do before I die" list. I don't think it will happen.
3. At age 15, I once wrote a fan letter to Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and truly believed he would write me back and fall in love with me. :S *blush* I even put bright red marker all around the edges of the envelope because I saw on TV that it made it stand out more and make it more likely to be read. The most embarrassing part is, I didn't want anyone in my family to know I sent him this letter, but dumb me, in my haste, I didn't put a stamp on it! I didn't put my name on the return address, just the address, so my mom came into my room where my 2 sisters and I were sitting and asked who tried to mail it. I was mortified and promptly burst into tears. Yay me! ;) Yeah, I never heard back from him or anyone who opened his fan mail. I did not get the autographed picture I so nicely requested. LOL! But thank goodness he did not fall in love with me because he is really short (5' 4 1/2" according to IMDB) and his voice did not deepen very much! ;)
4. I was born in Houston, TX and only lived there a year so I have no memory of it. I'd love to go back someday and experience the city!
5. Like most kids do, I wondered if I was adopted. But I also wondered if my parents were really deaf or if they were on some secret government spy mission and only pretended to be deaf. I'd try to catch them in the act, sneaking around to see if they talked or heard a noise. As an adult, I attended a lecture given by someone with deaf parents and was amazed to find out that a lot of kids with deaf parents wonder the very same thing! My sisters and dad were with me and the girls said that yes, they had the same thoughts as kids! We never knew that each of us had felt this way.
6. I think the world would be a much better place without things like jell-o and lima beans. *gag*
Now since just about everyone I know in the blogging world has been tagged, I won't tag anyone. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged!
Monday, September 29, 2008
I'm tagged!
Posted by Sunny at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Sunny! Thanks so much for popping by! Look like we have a lot in common, with our house of boys. I too grew up with all girls in the house(i have 2 sisters).
your boys are too cute and i am so happy that your son is doing cubbies--we love it.
and LOL that you and your sisters played baptism!!!!I love the pictures of you and your sisters in your post below. so cute!
I totally sent a letter to JTT too! Hahaha! I got a 4x6 postcard picture back with a fake signature. I was very disappointed.
how funny! i love the letter story, how hilarious. and the deaf one too, spies. lol. great points there! although i must admit i love jello...lima beans on the other hand..blegh.
Ok so I too was a JTT fan and sent him love letters! But I DID get the autographed picture! You only had to pay $15 to be an "exclusive fan member" and you got the picture and a letter back from "JTT"! I also got playing cards of his face! You should have just joined the club sister!
XOXO
ok, I laughed so hard at the JTT letter. I love it!!
your tags are always so funny and entertaining... and I simply love learning even more about all the wonderful things that make you, you. :)
Post a Comment