Hello, my friends! I've had a wonderful and exhausting week. My sisters flew home early Saturday morning and I am trying to get caught up on laundry and everything else you need to do after a vacation. We had the best time in Disneyland! I will hopefully post pictures soon-like early this week-once I get caught up and get some energy back, and get my family some groceries.
I found out today that I'm going to be an aunt again! I am very excited to see our family grow! My boys love having cousins. This baby makes cousin number 5 for us. It feels like everyone around me is pregnant! And really, most of my friends are! I am really very happy for everyone and can't wait to meet all of these new babies. I am also grateful I'm not one of the pregnant ones! HAHA!
Nathan asked to sit on the potty last night after his bath and actually went! I know I really should just jump into potty training, especially since he's been showing some signs of readiness but it is honestly one of my least favorite parenting jobs (cleaning up barf is the definite least favorite!) and I'd much rather procrastinate. You'd think I'd be anxious to be free of diapers since I've been changing them for almost 5 years now, but the actual training frustrates me so much. I have no patience. Ugh. I need to work on it, the potty training and patience.
Anyway, I will update with pictures and post about our mini-vacation soon.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I am exhausted!
Posted by Sunny at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My mom gave me a book that she used with all three of the Bice kids called "Toilet Training in Less than a Day" And I will attest that it works. It only took us a week with Davis but that's really because we weren't really focused, if we had been, I have no doubt it would've only taken a day!
Oh how I hate diapers though! The Potty Whisperer says if the child is actually ready there is no reason for it to take more than 1 week! You can do it Sunny! You will be a diaper free woman! And if you need a diaper fix any time ... just come see me =)
Potty training is the WORST. GOod luck!!! Can't wait to see you again and hang out!! I'm glad you guys had a fun time last week.
I changed my blog address http://thediffeefam.blogspot.com/
potty training is one of those things I dread and dread and dread, and then I find it's not as miserable as I thought it would be when I ACTUALLY get around to doing it. I hope this is the case for you. :) Just think.... you'll be diaper free after FIVE years! Woohoo!
I can't wait to see pictures from your fun time!!
Post a Comment