We're having a blast together with my sisters! My hubby has the entire week off of work so that we can all hang out and do fun things together. We're going to Anaheim today and we will spend the day tomorrow at Disneyland! The kids are excited and yet really don't understand or know what to expect. I hope they love it. When we get back, I'm sure I'll be posting a ton of pictures and stories from our trip. My MIL keeps saying the reason she and my FIL are coming with us is to document everything with pictures for us. And I believe her because she takes gazillions of pictures at family events. We're so excited to share our first trip to Disneyland with all of these people we love. Hurray for vacations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ooh, can't wait to see pictures!! I'm so happy you're getting to have so much fun!! :)
oh, what fun that sounds!! i so need to hit disneyland sometime... i so cant wait for pictures! i'm glad you're having such a wonderful time with your sisters! :)
I just want you to know that I've been thinking about you all day! You're in DISNEYLAND!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't WAIT to see pictures, you better call me as soon as you get back! lol
Oh... and you've been tagged!
PIctures pictures pictures!!! I can't wait. Also that was Nathans first time to the beach right?? I hope you got lots of pictures of that as well.
Oh and it is true my mom takes a lot of pictures, but getting them from her is a whole other story! Hope you are having fun with your sisters =)
Post a Comment