Friday, September 5, 2008

And the blogging world grows...

My husband decided to start a blog. Now I make no promises on how often he'll actually post or *ahem* how interesting it will be since he is a self-proclaimed geek, but I wanted to share since he did post about Jonah. :) Raymond said he'd try to keep it 50% geeky/techie stuff and 50% about our family. If I were you, I wouldn't expect him to leave comments or even read your blog because he doesn't even regularly read mine! *cough* Love you, hon!



3 comments:

Mommy Diffee said...

Your blog is better =) His is so ... boy-ish I guess ... =) I was thinking about Ryan's birthday more ... I think we should ask my parents to BBsit all the boys and we should do a double date in a couple weeks =) That sounds fun ... we have not EVER done that with you guys! SAD DAY!

lorieloo said...

Thanks for stalking my blog=) It's nice to meet you! Now I get to stalk you in return.

raymond said...

I'm getting better... >.>