Last Friday was our last day with my sisters. We spent the day getting some rest and relaxation. We went to a fun pizza place for lunch with Raymond's grandparents who wanted to get some time to visit with my sisters. The kids had a lot of fun there. It's one of Jonah's favorite places to go.
On our way.
Enjoying their lunch.

Go-karts!
The mini-carousel.
Air hockey.

That evening we took some time to take silly pictures. Here are some of them.
Aunties and nephews.



Showing off his new toys!
Awww, there's a baby in there!

Silly faces!

CHEESE!
Jonah wanted to take a picture. He did pretty well!
Nathan wanted a turn. LOL!


My sisters flew out at 6:30 am the next morning. The kids had to say good-bye the night before. I miss those girls so much but I am blessed from the time we had together.
It was a great vacation week! I hope we can do it again someday! Raymond loved having the whole week off of work, and I was sad to see him go back once the week was over. It was nice to have him home with us.
We've all settled back into our routines now. It's been a busy week for us.
I know I was tagged by a couple of people and I will get to that another day. I hope you enjoyed hearing about our week and seeing all of the pictures!
On our way.
Aunties and nephews.
CHEESE!
It was a great vacation week! I hope we can do it again someday! Raymond loved having the whole week off of work, and I was sad to see him go back once the week was over. It was nice to have him home with us.
We've all settled back into our routines now. It's been a busy week for us.
I know I was tagged by a couple of people and I will get to that another day. I hope you enjoyed hearing about our week and seeing all of the pictures!
THE END!

7 comments:
Hey no fair! I thought you were done with your posting of pictures so I posted some. Now pretty much everything I posted, you have. Even some of the wording to describe the pics are similar! Ugh, sisters! lol Oh well, double the pleasure double the fun, eh?
Aww, we are gonna have such good memories of our trip. All the pictures will help us remember all the fun things we did! I had such a good time with you all, it's hard to think I don't know the next time I will see you! :( Save up your pennies so you can fly out here to see April's new baby in March!!! :)
I love all of your pictures! It looks like their visit was lots and lots of fun. You three girls are so gorgeous, and you definitely look like sisters!
The pictures are ALL great!! Everyone looks like they were having a great time!
I can't remember if I've said this already or not, but you three girls are all so gorgeous! There is nothing like a good sister picture. :)
The ones with the boys are adorable... I bet they miss their aunties already. It's always so sad when everyone has to leave... but I am SO glad you all have such a wonderful time!!
*HAD a wonderful time, not have
your time with your sisters sounds like ti was so very much fun!!! i love all your pictures! what fun ones from disneyland! and those last ones of you with your sisters, how gorgeous you three are! and i totally have april;s blue dress! :)
isn't sister time just the best thing ever?
Post a Comment