We had such a fun time with my sister here. She was supposed to get here on a Friday night but her flight was so delayed leaving Chicago that she wouldn't have been able to make her connecting flight. She ended up flying out Saturday morning. It was so much fun being able to spend a week together. We stayed busy every day. Here is some of what we did.
We went to the mall. Nathan tried on some stylish sunglasses.
We packed a lunch to save money and ate it in the food court.
We bought diapers at Costco and got some ice cream and frappuccino drinks.
Nathan tried on Danielle's socks and sneakers.
We checked out a little petting zoo.
Got wet at two sprinkler parks (the first one was really lame!)

The water was FREEZING!

Played the game "Trouble".
Wrestled with Aunt Dani.
The kids got haircuts.
Before- my little shaggy haired boys-
After-
We hung out at home.
Played at Pump It Up.
Took modeling shots as sisters like to do. ;)
I look so short!


Raymond was able to take Friday afternoon off so he could meet us all for lunch at a pizza place. After that I dropped the kids off at my in-laws' house so that the three of us adults could go see the new Batman movie. It was really good. I don't think I've ever seen a movie on opening day before!
As much fun as we had, it was also a bit of a difficult week. The company Raymond works for lost their owner/CEO/president in a tragic plane crash. He was flying his own private plane to Oregon to pick up his wife and children who were visiting there and upon landing, due to some malfunction with the plane, crashed. Everyone who works there has been very shaken up.
Danielle left on Saturday and I miss her dearly. I am so glad I will get to see both of my sisters in September.
The boys were being especially silly one night and wrestling with their Daddy. Jonah started saying "Super Jonah to the rescue!" Nathan would copy that and shout "Super Me.... Rescue!"
And for reasons I still don't understand, they started calling Daddy the "Dirty Octopus" and proceeded to fight him. LOL!
Monday, July 21, 2008
What a week!
Posted by Sunny at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your stories about your silly boys are always so entertaining. Loved the pictures from the spray park. So cute!
Looks like you girls had a fabulous time! You are both so pretty!! Love the model shots.
Oh.. and those videos pretty much cracked me up.
It sounds like you had such a great time with your sister! I loved all the pictures... simply lovely. I'm glad it won't be TOO long before you get to see her again.
Those videos are just great. It was so fun to see Raymond and his boys just being boys. :)
I am so sorry to hear about Raymond's CEO! I read about that awful crash in the newspaper, but I had no idea that was who it was. That is so sad. I can only imagine how hard everyone is taking it. Wow.
Looks like you guys had a blast, without me. ;-( But that's okay, only 2 more months until I get my turn! I loved all the pictures, the boys are really growing. Jonah does not even look like a little kid anymore! Its shocking. A year is waaaaay too long between visits. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Blech, did you have to post the "model" pics? I was not fixed up at all for those!! I don't think I will put those on my Facebook page. ;) But the other pics turned out well, I will definitely be putting lots of pics of the boys on there for all my friends to see!!
I had so much fun with you, I was so sad and depressed to be home for the first couple days. Just 7 more weeks til I'm there again!!! Yay! :D
Post a Comment