Sorry, I am not doing so well keeping up with this blog. I've been wanting to post some new pictures but Raymond got a new-to-him computer and now I can't get my pictures off my camera. I'll ask him to get it working soon. It's probably something really simple and I'm just dumb when it comes to computers!
I am really excited because on Friday night my sister, Danielle, is flying in from Chicago! Yay! She'll be here a week. We're planning to relax and hang out. I wish we could go somewhere fun, like the beach, but we're going to save our money for our trip to... DISNEYLAND! We're going to go in September and she is going to fly out again, along with our other sister, April, and we'll all go to Disneyland for a day. My in-laws are coming with us as well. It'll be the first time for my kids, sisters and me! My sisters and I have been to Disney World, but it was ages ago and I hardly remember anything about it. We're super excited. We'll drive the day before, stay the night, have a full day at the park and stay the night again and go home the next day. Raymond's parents won 4 tickets to Disneyland at a Christmas party and they are so generously giving us 2 of them. All we have to do is pay for Jonah's ticket since Nathan is still free. My sisters will of course be buying their own tickets. Plus we've got enough points with our credit card to pay for the hotel for all of us so the only real expense is gas and food! Yay! It's the only way we could afford to go. I hope that someday we'll get to go for a few days and make a real vacation out of it. I've lived in California for 5 1/2 years now so it's about time I see Disneyland!
I have missed my family so very much. It was nice that my mom got to visit back in May, but I haven't seen my dad or sisters since last September when we went to visit them. It is so hard living so far away.
I cannot wait to see my sister again!
I hope to update soon with pictures. :)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Haven't posted in a while!
Posted by Sunny at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OK this is going to sound like a spamy comment, but it isn't. I just did "research" on Disneyland passes because we were taking a friend with us a couple weeks ago as a graduation present.
Right now Albertsons has the BEST deal on a Disneyland pass. Not sure how long it is good for, but it is a 3 day park hopper for $99. I checked VONS, Costco, everywhere and that was the best deal of them all. If you can splurge now and the pass will stay good till September I would check it out and go pick one up.
I'm SO excited for you to go to Disneyland, you do not even know. lol. I'm such a Disney junkie, and I can't wait for you to experience it with your boys. It really is the MAGIC kingdom... I don't think I will ever go back without my kids. After seeing the way they light up and love it... especially at this age where everything seems so REAL to them... it almost makes you cry. LOL. Well... maybe I'll leave them behind when they are bratty teenagers. ;)
Yay for your sister coming to visit!! That will be so wonderful. And even though you girls don't have anything "special" planned, I know you will have so much fun. I'm really happy you get to have family visit!
Oh, your trip to Disneyland is going to be SO FUN. You are going to want to go back again and again. Jeremy and I have been itching to take the kids since they've never been. I already can't wait to hear all about your trip there!! :)
Post a Comment