Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't let this cheesy smile fool you, I'm Trouble with a Capital 'T'!


Last week was a difficult week with Nathan. It's not that he was defiant and throwing tantrums, he's just getting into all sorts of mischief and trouble! Here are just some of the things he did.

-Unroll a ton of toilet paper
-Dunk my very nice makeup brushes in the toilet
-Put my mascara on his lips (this was a different day from the makeup brush incident)
-Draw on the wall with a dry erase marker- I am so grateful for those Magic Erasers!

And then, my little early bird, (who routinely wakes up around 6 am when the rest of the household would much rather sleep till at least 7), started crying one morning at 6:10 am and hollering "Mommy!" He usually gets up out of bed (he's in a toddler bed, not a crib) and turns on the TV and sits quietly on the couch. I know, I know, bad Mommy. I jumped out of bed to see what was wrong and found him standing on the desk in our office with our pencil sharpener taken apart and pencil shavings all over the place. He was afraid and couldn't get down.

I'm losing my mind! ;)

I love this little boy so much. He gets into everything but he also loves cuddles and kisses. If Raymond or I hold him in the cradle position, he says "me baby".

3 comments:

April said...

What a troublemaker! Mom says that Nathan reminds her on me when I was little, but I don't think I was that bad. Getting into things and destroying stuff, I think is more of a boy thing. lol

Talia said...

oh Sunny. God bless you. :) you must have a lot of patience!

he is so cute and loveable though...

Anonymous said...

I know that it must have been frustrating... but it's SO funny!! I can just see him standing on that desk surrounded with pencil shavings. lol!!!