Nathan has an appointment! I had a message on my answering machine when I got back from Vacation Bible School today from the Dr.'s office in LA. I called back and now we're scheduled to go to UCLA on the 16th. I'm grateful that it's soon enough so we aren't stressing over it. Isn't it ironic though, because just a few days ago Raymond got a jury summons for the 16th. He will postpone that so he can come with us. I hate driving in LA and I'll be glad to have company. Nathan is going to be seen by two doctors. I'm not sure why. I'm nervous about the whole thing but glad we are going to be super busy this week with VBS and next week I'm babysitting my nephew for 3 days and that will make the time pass quickly.
Oh and so everyone knows, I looked into the medicine that my friend posted on my prior post but it is only prescribed to people age 12 and up. :( Hopefully the specialists will be able to help us.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. It means so much to me.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
A quick update
Posted by Sunny at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well that's good that he got an appointment so quickly. I hope they get it all figured out.
And... I'm right there with you on hating to drive in LA!
Post a Comment