Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's My Birthday!

And what am I doing today? I'm going to spend some time with my boys as we rake the thousands of leaves that lay on our front lawn, hopefully get some Christmas decorating done together, then I'll go to a Christmas luncheon with ladies from my church, come home and get more stuff done around the house and we'll end the day with a simple pizza dinner, which after that we'll go out for ice cream and meet up with a dear family and then head over to their house to play games.

I've absolutely forbidden Raymond from getting me a present because last week we ordered new dining room chairs and they are not exactly cheap so I'm considering that our birthdays/anniversary/Christmas gifts to each other! We should be getting the chairs in another week or two. Hopefully we'll have them before Christmas because two of our current chairs completely broke and are now in a landfill.

It should be a very fun day! (Other than the raking, ick, but it really needs to be done!)

7 comments:

Kourtni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Now we're both 27 and I can stop feeling so old around you for another few months. LOL.

mrs.fitz said...

I hope you had a great birthday!!

Talia said...

I hope you had a simply LOVELY birthday! It sounds simple and pleasant... and hopefully all your bots didn't make you work too hard on your birthday. :)

Talia said...

um, that's BOYS not BOTS. lol

Jerusha Abigail said...

happy belated birthday!! i hope it was most wonderful day!

Kourtni said...

Blogs Blogs! I need more Sunny blogs!! lol

bandofbrothers said...

OOPS, I'm a little late, BUT HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!(see, this way we are just extending your birthday well wishes for a little longer:)