Sorry this is later than I wanted it to be. Blogger was giving me a lot of grief yesterday but it's finally working this morning!
William Blake was born yesterday, Tuesday, February 10th at 11:50 am, Central time. He is 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing wonderfully. April is already gushing about how perfect he is. :) It has been a long road for her to get to this point and I couldn't be more proud and excited for her!
Baby will be going by the name Blake and he is absolutely adorable from the one picture I've seen.
I really wish I could be there with everyone. BUT I will hopefully have a plane ticket soon. I think the plan is for me to fly out there sometime around the middle of March. We were hoping I could fly a little earlier but my dad is actually coming here for a few days then.
He's so tiny! I love him so much already!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Announcing....
Posted by Sunny at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh, he is SO CUTE. What a precious little boy. I'm so happy and excited for your sister and her husband! And your whole family! Yay for brand new babies!! :)
I hope you get to go see him very soon.
Gosh he IS adorable! so so precious! Congratulations to you all:)
Aw, he's so adorable! Yay for sweet new babies! I bet you're so excited to go out there to see them all!!
Everyone at prayer group was sooo excited! And jealous that I got to see the picture! :-)
Congratulations!
Oh my goodness he is just so cute! Congrats!
I can't wait for you to come out here and see him in person!!! :)
Post a Comment