I just found out yesterday that Angela, my sister-in-law, is expecting a baby boy!! His name is Cohen Gregory. I am so excited for them! This newest addition should be here in July. My kids are going to love having all of these cousins that live so close by. It is really and truly such a blessing.
THEN this morning, at 6:30, a phone call wakes Raymond and I up. It's my sister, April. She's having her baby today!! She and her hubby are at the hospital and we're waiting to hear when she gives birth. She's 2 1/2 weeks early but apparently little Blake does not want to wait! April's water broke at home so they headed to the hospital. My parents and other sister are there waiting and so are April's in-laws. Ugh, now I know how my family felt when I was giving birth. It's hard to be so far away! If you think of it, say a prayer for them. I'll post once the baby is born! YAHOO!
Raymond and I are the proud uncle and aunt of 4 nephews and 1 niece. I LOVE IT!
PS- Blogger is being completely stupid and messed up and I can't get it to work right. I do not want my text centered but it will not let me change it. I wanted to add links and I can't. GRRRRR! But I wanted to go ahead and post this so if you see any changes or funny things, my apologies in advance!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
BABIES!
Posted by Sunny at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats on your new little nephews!!! Can't wait to see more pics of Blake!!!
Post a Comment