Kristen tagged me. Here are the rules.
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!
Ugh, I was really worried about what picture I would end up, but thankfully it's just a cute picture of Jonah.
It was taken at church on the day that Nathan was baptized. Jonah is almost 2 1/2 years old here.
Hmmm, who to tag? I guess I'll tag Kourtni, Cheri, April, and Lisa! And if none of you want to do it, I will not be offended in the least. If anyone I didn't tag wants to do it, please do!
I haven't been posting lately because all four of us have been sick with colds and fevers this last week. Ugh! I took the boys in to the doctor this morning because Jonah had a really high fever yesterday and Nathan was crying during the night saying his ears hurt. Of course after paying 2 co-pays I find out they only have a virus and there's nothing we can do but rest and treat the symptoms. Oh well, better safe than sorry, I suppose! I'm still feeling tired from being sick over the weekend and I have one of those annoying and stupid coughs that won't go away but I think we'll be on the mend soon. I know a lot of people are sick right now and it's going around. Yay for cold and flu season. :S
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I've Been Tagged!
Posted by Sunny at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yah, ollie and calvin have been coughing up a storm. at jamba juice today i had the "coldbuster" with antioxidants. i also took a fish oil/omega3 vitamin tonight to try to boost my immune system from all this sickness going around!
I am sick with a cold this week too. ;-( And I was doing so good! I totally thought I might've made it through the whole season without getting sick but it got me. So not fun. Hope you all get better soon.
Glad you're feeling better from Sunday! Poor kids, I thought they were better too!
Cuuuuute picture. He looks like a baby. So sweet.
what a sweet picture of Jonah... he looks so little!! And so much like Nathan!
Post a Comment