Wow, I can hardly believe it. My little boy is three!
Nathan Matthew was in a hurry to be born that night, three years ago. He didn't give me enough time to get an epidural after I got to the hospital. He was a huge baby too, weighing in at 9 lbs 8 oz! Can you say ouch?
There was a little scare because the umbilical cord had been wrapped around his neck a few times and so his coloring was off on his hands and feet and fingernails, and his face was bruised black and purple.

He quickly recovered and had no problems because of it.
I was in love from the first time I laid eyes on him. 
Big brother Jonah was not so sure about this wriggly little baby when they first met.
But they soon became the best of friends.
Well, sort of.
He grew into this adorable little baby who smiled a lot.
And drooled a lot.
Little Nathan has brought us so much joy. And he has made our little family complete.
He walked before his first birthday.
He has always been a very sweet boy.
Except when he is trying Mommy's patience by making a huge mess!
(Dumping out a whole box of tissues and climbing on the bookshelf, a big no-no! And I just noticed this, but is he playing with the cord to the blinds? *GASP!*)(Getting into a Costco sized tub of cream with cousin Andrew!)

He makes the cutest little bear.
And he is an adorable Mr. Incredible.

Nathan is just generally an all around cutie, like his big brother.


Happy 3rd birthday, Nathan! I love you so very much!
Thanks for letting me reminisce!
Monday, February 23, 2009
It's My Baby's Birthday!
Posted by Sunny at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He is ridiculously cute! I love every single picture you put up! I remember his birth so well ... but in some ways I can not remember before there was a little Nathan! All of your pics made me even more excited to be having a little brother for Peyton =) Jonah and Nathan are just perfect together!
happy birthday to your tiniest tot! so special, i love each of my boys so much it's ridiculous:)
Aww! Happy birthday Nathan! We love you!
Emma,
Lauren,
Lauren's mom, &
That guy!
Oops! I forgot to call yesterday! Sigh, it's just going to get worse and worse every year.
Awww, Nathan is sooo cute. And I loved seeing the pics of Jonah when he was a bit younger. He's grown soooo much. Is that last pic of the nerf guns I got them for Christmas?
Wow, you look amazing in that pic for just squeezing out a 9 pounder! :) You make it look like it is a breeze to go through labor and delivery!
And him in that Incredibles outfit is SO STINKING ADORABLE. What a darling little 3 year old you have! Him and his brother seem to make a great pair!
oh, I just LOVE all the pictures!! You really do have such sweet, adorable, wonderful little boys. I love hearing about them-- especially since I don't have any of my own. :)
I hope Nathan had a wonderful birthday! I can't believe our "babies" are three either!
Ooooooh HOW CUUUTE!!!!!!! I loove this post. Nathan is and always has been a little charmer. =)
Post a Comment