Here we go, plugging along!
Any successes?
I did get 3 hours of exercise this week. I worked out at home twice for a half hour each when I couldn't make it to the gym, and I tried a new class! My eating was okay I think. Water consumption was definitely not. Some days it is so easy to drink a lot of water and other days it is a struggle!
OK, I realize that the blogging world is super slow lately and I see that comments are down on almost all of the blogs I read. I guess everyone is being lazy or busy and doesn't have time to post blogs or comments! So I'm going to change my rule about commenting every week to qualify a little. If you at least comment half of the time during the 10 weeks, I'll put you in the drawing to win the $30 gift card! So it's definitely not too late! I think I might put people's names in twice if they have faithfully posted a comment on each post though, a reward for their efforts. That or either have a second giveaway just for them, I haven't decided. What do you think?
My own sister didn't end up posting one week so I'm going to be nice and let it slide.
It's anyone's game now!
OK, right after I had that super high number on the scale, I almost immediately lost 3 pounds. I don't know if I was just super bloated or what the heck happened, but I haven't seen 152 on the scale since then. So I don't think I'm going to even count those 3 pounds toward my goal since it feels like I cheated! So instead of my overall goal being 5 pounds, I'm bumping it to 8 pounds since 3 pounds came off right away.
New goal for the week- work on getting more produce in my diet! I'd much rather eat carbs, protein or dairy for a snack than fruits and veggies. This must change!
What's your new goal?
Friday, November 13, 2009
TWC- Week 3
Posted by Sunny at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Tip:
Fresh and Easy has yummy easy produce snacks! That is what I have been doing and it has really helped us =) Pretty cheap also!
I'd say my third week has been a success! I have been making small, healthier changes in my diet, drinking an average of 7 cups of water a day (today I've only had 5 so far though, yikes!), exercised 5 times for at least 45 minutes per workout, and even lost another pound! So now I'm only one pound from my goal weight. I've got to say, I am VERY excited about that! I'm not really sure how to improve on my goal for next week but I guess I'd say the same as you Sunny, eat more produce! We've actually got fruits and veggies in the house right now so I just need to eat them!
Did good on the eating...not so great on the exercise due to this, that and the other, but I did manage to get the boys and go for a nice walk a few times after we dropped Finn off. I will keep trying to do that!
Busy week for me... but awesome in terms of health!! Did not really even crave sweets this week and I have somehow lost about 5 lbs. JUST FROM NOT EATING SWEETS. Hmm... that really tells me something. I like to pig-out. Working out and everything else was a normal week. So it HAS to be the 2 weeks without junk.
I'm not good at commenting on Fridays but I think I have left a comment for every week even if it is late! Last week was not very good for exercising, I think I only did like one day. I still have yet to up my water intake as well. My goal for this week is 4 days of exercise and definitely need to increase water!! Since I am completely done with nursing, I need to do some food control now. Those 5 lbs better be gone by the end of the year!!
Last week we survived...and I gained two pounds. But this coming week has started better already. My goal is to get back on track with eating right. And to go for some family walks(if the rain can go away for long enough).
I need to read your blog more often. I didn't even know you were doing this! It's easier to be supportive if I know which habits to support, ya know :)
LOL Raymond!
Post a Comment