Thursday, December 10, 2009

If You're a Couponer, You Need This!

So my dear friend Cheri has been raving about this blog called Save At Home Mommy. The blog is by a local mom who posts all sorts of fabulous deals and ways to save money. I recently started reading and following this blog. She is doing a giveaway and I can earn an extra entry in it by blogging about it. The giveaway is for a coupon binder that she puts together to keep all of your coupons organized and in one place. Cheri has one and she is constantly telling me how useful it is and how it is definitely worth the money. I've been drooling over the binder ever since I saw Cheri's. I wanted to go to one of the coupon classes this mom does but her most recent one was on Jonah's birthday and I was busy with the party and couldn't attend. I'd love to go to her class sometime! I've learned a lot from this blog, and you should check it out if you want to learn how to find all of the deals! I'm still really new to this whole couponing thing but it is so much fun to save money. Cheri even won one of Save At Home Mommy's recent giveaways too!

Even if I don't win, I really do want to buy one of these binders. The paper folder I'm using is bulging after only a few weeks of getting the newspaper and collecting the coupon inserts. :)

Happy shopping and saving money!

0 comments: