I completely forgot to blog yesterday! It never even crossed my mind. Oh well, I'm sure you all understand! I didn't end up exercising once the entire week because I had too much to do! I did rake leaves and I had to mop the church's fellowship hall so that will have to count for my exercise. Haha.
We had a safe and uneventful trip to Chicago! We're having a lot of fun here. It has SNOWED already and the forecast predicts snow for several days next week. We might even have a white Christmas.
For this week, I'm going to just take it day by day. I'm going to still try to be mindful of what I eat and yet still enjoy and indulge a little more. I'm not going to worry about getting in actual exercise but I'm sure we'll be doing some walking around and playing in the snow. Fun activities will count for exercise!
If you're a friend of mine on Facebook, you'll have to check there for little updates about our trip. Don't worry, we'll get a lot of pictures of what we're up to and I'll post them when we get back, most likely.
There are only a couple weeks left of our challenge! Let's go out with a bang!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
TWC- Week 8
Posted by Sunny at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment