It is DECEMBER! Is anyone else as overwhelmed as I feel? There is always so much to do this month. And it doesn't help that I only have 2 weeks to accomplish everything I need to before we leave!
This last week was pretty good. I worked out a couple of times, my eating was decent. Since we started our new budget, I haven't eaten out at all this week. That is very good! Well, my friend and her family came over for dinner on Wednesday and brought pizza but I didn't completely pig out.
My weight did go down after that Thanksgiving high. That makes me happy. I'm just chugging along. The weight is not coming off nearly as fast as I would like it to, but I'm trying to be thankful for the positive changes I've had this year. I'm super proud that I've tried my best to consistently workout for almost a year now! That is amazing for me. I remember when I first started I read that if you couldn't stretch and reach down more than past your knees you were horribly inflexible. That was me! I was embarrassed at the thought. But I can proudly say now that thanks to all of my weekly Pilates classes I can touch my toes! My fingertips can touch the floor. Whoo-hoo! I also have more strength and endurance. It's easier to do every day tasks like carry kids, bring in groceries, etc. I am also ecstatic that I can do at least 15 push-ups (okay, so the girl version) with little effort when before I couldn't do 1! Yay for upper body strength!
So while I may not have the weight loss I had hoped for this year, I still see other areas where I have improved.
We're getting closer to the end of our Ten Week Challenge. I hope I've inspired you as much as you have me! It's great to know that some of you are doing this with me.
My goal for the week- allow myself to indulge a little without guilt this weekend since Sunday is my birthday! Raymond's grandma has already said she'd make me a dessert to help me celebrate. I still need to keep it all in moderation. I'll send leftovers with Raymond to bring to work to share with co-workers. Plus I want to keep exercising as much as I can, despite my busy schedule.
Who's still with me?
Friday, December 4, 2009
TWC- Week 6
Posted by Sunny at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
still in! and hope you have a splendid birthday! i had dewars ice cream for my birthday...no guilt on birthdays:)
I'm still here! Its a little frustrating though, we've been eating better and I have made it to all but two classes and have even gone running on my own but have lost very little weight. I just have to keep reminding my self that I am slimming down and am getting more muscle. Plus I have had a lot more energy and been less moody on the days I exercise. This next week I will be going to my exercise class 3 times and I want to go running on my own 3 times also. And trying to avoid all the Christmas treats that seem to be every where.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Sunny!
Finally I can leave a comment! Our computer was in the shop this week and was having too many problems in the past week for me to get on the internet. My weight did go up a bit after Thanksgiving but it is back down to where it was a couple weeks ago. I really have lost at least 3 lbs so I am happy about that! I am just 1.5 lbs away from my year-end goal so that is something to be joyful about. This past week I only exercised twice but did okay with eating. It definitely is a busy time and hard to stick with things but I hope to get 4 days of xercise next week and continue to eat moderately.
I think you have not had the weight loss you were hoping for because of all those new muscles! Because you are looking tiny these days Sunny! And I am still in! I only lost 2 lbs this week and peyton scratched up my work out video beyond repair =( No excuses though ... pulling through =)
I didn't have computer access over the weekend but I am definitely still in this Sunny! Last week I only exercised 3 times but my weight has stayed down and I am still doing great with portion control. Water intake was low over the weekend and I haven't checked my weight since Friday so I'm a little nervous to see what the scale will say tomorrow! Not sure if I'll exercise today as I need to get some studying in but definitely tomorrow!!
Post a Comment