We're on the downhill slope toward our finish line! I'm excited to say that I have lost a little weight so far on this challenge. I wish it was more, but beggars can't be choosers. ;)
I'm feeling good and that's what's important. I'm almost sad we're so close to the end because I like having the extra motivation.
It has gotten really cold around here and I've been drinking a lot of tea to keep warm. Yum! That is zero calories since I don't put anything in it. We're having soup for dinner more often and that is pretty healthy. I know some people end up putting on weight when it is cold out because you want to sit around doing nothing but eat.
I did really well on my birthday! The night before we went out for dinner but I had a sandwich and salad and used very little dressing. We did order dessert to share but I was so full that I only had a few bites of it and let the boys eat it up. On my actual birthday, I had a small half-piece of this super rich, yummy, very chocolate-y cake Raymond's grandma made. I did have Raymond take the leftovers to work the next day so it kept it out of our house and off my thighs! I didn't get very much exercise in though. We've been busy and it is SO COLD! I know moving and exercising will help me warm up but ugh, I don't want to actually do it. It's cold and rainy and I want to sit around. I'm going to really try to get more exercise in this week before we leave for Chicago.
I know everyone is busy with Christmas parties and goodies and lots of delicious food tempting us in every direction! But I think we can enjoy those things without completely gorging, right?
We are so close! I hope you're having small successes here and there and are getting close to (if you haven't already reached) your goal!
Love you all!
Friday, December 11, 2009
TWC- Week 7
Posted by Sunny at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well last week was a bad week for exercise. I only exercised twice out of the whole week! I also ate tons of pizza (a new record, 5 days in a row!) and cookies so it was just a bad week all around. I haven't gained any extra pounds from it though so I am grateful for that! This week I am trying to be better but its getting harder and harder the closer we get to the holidays. My goal for this week is to exercise 4 times and get back to drinking lots of water.
Post a Comment