Oh wow, we leave tomorrow! I've been drowning in laundry and trying to make sure I get everything done that needs to be done. Some stuff I've realized can wait or is not really important. Sure, coming home to spotless house would be great, but a tidy, semi-picked up one will have to do. Yes, I could think of a million things I want to do or should do, but the reality is, I can't do it all.
I'm going to try to keep up with the Ten Week Challenge posts while I'm away but I'm not promising that the posts will be on time.
The kids and I have been trying to have fun these last couple days even though there is so much to do. It's easy for me to get stressed out so I'm trying to let go and breathe.
I'm going to miss everyone but I can't wait to see my family and spend 2 glorious weeks with them. If you think of it, please pray for a safe trip and a very healthy one. We've had more than our share of getting sick on vacation these last few years and I'm praying hard that it doesn't happen during this trip!
Love you all! Merry Christmas!!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Making a List, Checking it Twice...
Posted by Sunny at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have a great time Sunny! And yes, it is good to breathe:) i vote NO on stress!
RELAX and enjoy your family time. I am SO happy for you guys that you were able to spend Christmas with your family this year. What a blessing! Thinking about all of you and missing you guys already =) HAVE FUN!
Post a Comment