One week left for our challenge!! I know everyone is super busy with Christmas and such, but don't forget to leave a comment if you want to participate in the giveaway!
Vacation for me has meant lots of eating and no exercise. Eeek! I really hope once I get home I'll get back into exercising and eating better. I've indulged a bit too much with cookies and sweets. It is so hard to resist temptation when it is all around you!
My goal for this week is to try to do better and avoid those treats. I also need more water, I'm not drinking as much and I know I feel so much better when I do get more water in.
We've gotten a lot of snow here and have had so much fun playing in it. I can't wait to be able to share pictures of our trip with you.
We're so close to the end! Next week is our last time to report in, so be prepared to share if you reached your goal or not. I'll announce the winner sometime during the first week of January.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
TWC- Week 9
Posted by Sunny at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
come hoooooooooome!! ;)
well, I've been so horrible at commenting on everyone's blogs lately that I'm sure I'm already disqualified :), but I did want to let you know that I got on the Wii Fit yesterday for a half-hour, and discovered I'd lost two more pounds! So that means I've lost a total of 5 or 6 since we started this challenge? I don't remember my original goal, to be honest, but at least there's been SOME progress! hehe. I definitely need to be good this week though... Christmas was quite filled with laziness and yummy things!
I have been lazing around during the holidays but have still managed to drop a couple pounds! So far I have met my 5 lb goal so yay for me!
I have stopped exercising and eating right as well but so far my weight is still staying pretty low. I am confident I will still be under my goal weight by Friday so yay! The 10 week challenge was a success!!! :)
Post a Comment