Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TWC- Week 10

Sorry this is so late! We arrived home Friday night and the weekend went by in a blur. I wanted to blog yesterday but I just didn't have time since I needed to get groceries and focus on Jonah's schooling.

There is so much to blog about but I want to wrap up our Ten Week Challenge first!

How did you do? I didn't get on the scale today but I think I did meet my goal. My weight fluctuates a lot but I am happy for the small success I've had. Thank you so much for doing this with me and helping me to stay on track and encourage me!

With being out of town and completely off my routine, I got zero exercise in these last few weeks and my parents had a lot of cookies and candy laying around. I didn't do super well with it but I'm motivated by the new year and hope to keep working at improving my health for the long-term. I did go back to the gym this morning and it felt SO GOOD to work up a sweat. The class just about killed me because I haven't worked out in a while, but I couldn't stop smiling because it was fun and it made me happy.

Leave a comment and tell me what your results are! I'll be drawing a winner soon. Do you have any new goals? I really do want to continue exercising and getting even better about watching what I eat. I'd love for 2010 to be the year I look better than ever! :)

3 comments:

April said...

I haven't stepped on the scale lately but I know that I did meet my goal at least for a few days!! I have not been exercising in a while and want to get back to it but am sick with a cold so that drags things down. 2010 is THE year!

Danielle said...

Well I did not meet my goal of eating healthy throughout the holidays and continuing to exercise but I have definitely met my weight goal! I am even under it by a few pounds so that is really nice! I am also sick with a cold but once its gone I will be raring to go. I am itching to get back into exercising. It has been too long without it and I really do miss it. Plus I need to look good for a certain big event this year!! :)

Mommy Diffee said...

Um yeah I really did not do it. I have been eating better and working out off and on. But I still have 10 lbs to go =( Boo! Now that Cohen is sleeping better I have big plans for working out though! I have a couple friends I will be walking/jogging with now! And I am waiting eagerly for some update blogs on your trip =)