ME!!!
Hahaha, just kidding!
Drum roll, please......
(I had Nathan draw a name out of my little pile of folded up pieces of paper and no, I didn't take pictures of it because we have like 1000 pictures on our camera and my husband still hasn't gotten all of them onto the computer because the battery died during the upload process. But trust me, there was no cheating or favoritism.)
The winner is.....
Danielle!
I think that it is quite fitting since she left more comments than anyone else during the Ten Week Challenge!
Congratulations! Let me know what store you would like your $30 gift card to be from. And if you just want the cash, that's fine too. :)
I'm so sorry I haven't blogged much. I've been really trying hard not to waste so much time on the computer and that has meant my blog has suffered too. Schoolwork, exercise, and general housekeeping responsibilities has left very little time for being online.
I'll try to blog soon because I really do have a lot I want to share!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
And The Winner Is....
Posted by Sunny at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay me!!! I was hoping I'd win. :D
Congrats!! :)
nepitism!! haha just kidding! Congrats, Dani! :)
Sunny, your blog looks soooo cute! I love it!
Darn, couldn't you have cheated and picked me?? :) I love your new layout!!
Yeah Dani! You're a winner you're a winner! Congrats =)
Post a Comment