So a couple of days ago I was happily typing up a blog post when our computer completely died. I mean the screen went black and the computer shut off and wouldn't turn back on. My husband tried to fix it that night but it was still giving us a ton of trouble so he brought it to work the next day to have his co-workers help take a look at it. They replaced a couple things and we have it back now. It works, but nothing is the same and I have no idea where my picture folders are. GRR! Supposedly the pictures are not lost but it sure does make me want to back up everything important in case this happens again. I hope Raymond will get the computer back to normal soon. If my blog looks weird that's why. I'm so dependent on computers, I use it for everything! It was really hard to not have a computer for a couple of days. I feel so lost.
I'll hopefully be back to real blogging soon!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Arg!
Posted by Sunny at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ugh! How frustrating!!! Hope it gets better soon!
Post a Comment