Saturday, January 16, 2010

Whee!

Over the last couple of days my husband has been diligently working on my blog and creating a new layout for me. A few of you might have seen it as it was taking shape. Well, it is completely finished now so if you only read blogs in Google Reader, make sure you take a gander at it!

I may or may not have driven my husband crazy through this process. I changed my mind on what I wanted several times... more texture... more dimension... different fonts and colors... photos and bios... He even made me a header that I decided last minute I wanted made bigger... and then I wanted a different picture in it. "Oh, you can't just stretch the picture to change the size? You have to completely redo it? Oops, I'm so sorry!!"

Thank you, hon, for putting up with me! He reminded me that this is precisely why web designers get paid big bucks to do what they do. It's not easy dealing with picky customers! ;)

Next step, get all of our pictures off our camera and onto the computer so I can post them!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it! So cute!

Sunny said...

Oh!! And a very special shout out to Davi for taking such fabulous pictures of us! You're amazing, Davi!!

*CPA* Su said...

Super cute!! Well worth the effort and craziness! :)

Cheri said...

very nice. and this is "precisely why" raymond needs to start a side-business. ;)

Kelly said...

It turn out beautiful!

bandofbrothers said...

Oh YAY Sunny, your blog layout is absolutely amazing! So fresh and professional! GREAT job Raymond!!!!

Mommy Diffee said...

Love it! It is so cute! Um ... can you make him do mine now please =) He he just kidding! But I do love it Sunny!

Danielle said...

I LOVE the new look!!! Raymond, you did an awesome job!

Olive Oyl said...

So, so, so cute! Love it!

By the way... are you still running? Are they doing the Ben and Katie 5k run this year? I haven't seen any updates on their website. Just wondering! I'm rooting for ya! :)