Monday, January 5, 2009

My Husband Rocks!

Last week I decided I really wanted to create my own blog header. I googled a few tutorials and tried for a very long time to make one. Ugh. It was a disaster! I wanted to throw the computer out the window. I have no idea how to do any of that stuff and nothing I tried would work. Learning how to use Photoshop should be on my 2009 Resolutions list. Last night Raymond sat down to help me and in just a few minutes had made me the header I wanted! He's a computer genius! I knew marrying a self-proclaimed geek would come in handy! ;) So check out my new page. It's not quite as customized as I want it, but I'll keep working on it. Or at least, Raymond will. ;)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

It's cute!

April said...

I love it! I need his help as well since I have no idea how to do it. Also I still can't do the Analytics thing, it makes no sense to me. Grr.

Kourtni said...

I looove it!! So cute!!

Cheri said...

Your blog is sooo fancy now! :-) Could I borrow your husband? I have a new printer that I need hooked up and I'm scared to even remove it from the box!

Mommy Diffee said...

Wow I did not know he could do that! Can he do mine now?! You have Photoshop????!!!!

mrs.fitz said...

It looks awesome! It's funny because I'm here checking in and I thought to myself wow, this looks great, then read this post!

bandofbrothers said...

it looks Great!

Danielle said...

Love the new look! Very cool! :) By the way, what does getting your car smogged mean?

paintedFACEmakeup said...

I totally know what you mean! Those things are so hard to figure out.. oh well. Maybe one day I'll actually figure it out. I have a geek of a husband too, but he fixes my network instead of making my stuff pretty haha!