OK, I wrote a blog post on Friday last week but I wasn't ready to post it since I was still gathering pictures and so I saved it. I then wrote another one yesterday and went ahead and posted it. Today I finally finished the first one and posted that, but it is keeping the date as Friday and so it is posted below my more recently composed post. How do I change it so it posts as from today instead of last FRIDAY?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If I remember correctly, there is a little link below where you type in your blog. Something like "more options". If you click it then it has the place where you can change the date. Hope that helps!
there's a "post options" link at the botton of the compose box, where you can change the post date and time... just in case you haven't already figured that out. :) It took me forever to realize that!
Post a Comment