Wednesday, January 14, 2009

THANK YOU!

Lisa and Talia, thank you so much for telling me how to change the date on posts! I had never even noticed that "post options" link before. I'm so glad you two helped me figure this out. :)

And to everyone, I am going to make sure I fly out to see my sister a few weeks after her due date. It would be impossible to guess just when she'll go into labor, and as much as I'd love to see little Blake right after he is born, it would be too nerve wracking to just pick a date and hope he's born by then. I am planning to go sometime around the middle or end of March or during the month of April. The due date is Feb. 27th so he'd definitely be born by then. It's not the same, I know, as seeing him when he's a few days old but I want to spend every moment I can with that little boy! Plus it really depends on Raymond's work schedule and when he can take vacation time.