At dinner one night, Jonah was talking about his friends and said, "Logan told me Lauren's brother is allergic to peanut butter." I said, "Well, it's her uncle actually, she doesn't have a brother, but yes, he's very allergic to peanuts." Then he said, "And Daddy's allergic to watermelon." I replied, "Yep, that's right." He thought for a little while as I started clearing the dishes off the table and then he proudly said, "I'm allergic to girls!" I couldn't help but laugh a little.
It has already started, girls are very yucky in my little boy's mind! I remind him that I'm a girl, and so are his grandmas and aunts and a whole bunch of other people he knows. I don't think he see me as a girl, I'm just Mommy, LOL. He tells me he doesn't like girls (specifically ones around his age) all the time now. And he doesn't seem to like babies either. *sigh*
I know that will change dramatically 10-12 years from now and our roles will be reversed. I'll be telling him that girls are yucky and he shouldn't like them. ;)
Friday, August 8, 2008
Girls R Gross
Posted by Sunny at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha Yeah so don't worry about encouraging him to like girls right now. It will come sooner than you like! He is gonna be the shy, sensitive type that the girls will flock for. How can anyone resist that adorable face!
too funny! Davis hasn't entered that realm yet. In fact, today he told me he wants to marry a princess. :)
Post a Comment