I have started a separate blog for writing autobiographical stories. It will probably have long posts with few to no pictures. I'll still keep this one updated like I do now with what's going on with us. I love having this blog, but I'm also really cautious about what I post, afraid to put too many identifying details because I am just sure someone will stalk me. ;) Y'all already know how paranoid I am!
So with that said, the new one is set to private. I'm a control freak, and I want to know who is reading my personal stories instead of letting anyone and everyone be able to access it. I don't know if it will be more of a pain for someone who wants to read it since you will have to have permission initially and then be signed in to view it. Maybe I'll change my mind down the road, but for now, I want to feel free to get personal and be able to write without restraint. I want to be able to be honest and real. For me, that's not something I want "out there".
If you want to be a reader, let me know by emailing me or leaving a comment. If you've found my blog through a friend, I don't mind if you want to read it. There really isn't anyone I want to exclude, I'm just not comfortable with using last names and places on the Internet for all to see.
I'm probably making this whole thing sound much more intriguing than it is! It's really quite silly. And now I will post this before I delete it because I think I sound really stupid. :S
Thursday, August 21, 2008
I made a decision...
Posted by Sunny at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sunny I'd love to read you autobiographical blog. :)
Ooooh, I want to read your new blog!!
Definitely put me down. I can't wait to read your new blog! And I don't really blame you being paranoid about having yourself "out there". It's a scary world these days. If I'm allowed to freak out about toxins, then you're definitely allowed this. lol
I'd like to read your new blog. It sounds cool.
me too!
Post a Comment