Sunday, August 24, 2008

Munchkin Photographers

My kids love getting their hands on our camera and taking pictures. It can end up being pretty funny to see the world (well, more like our living room) from their perspective. Here is a recent photo shoot.


The boys started off in the office...

here's the chair...


bookshelf...

closeup of a sippy cup....

A good try...
That's better, except someone doesn't want his picture taken...
Nathan's latest obsession, Clifford.

What was I doing while my boys were running around with my camera? Paying no attention to them because I was talking to my parents on our video phone. I'm in the bottom corner of the TV screen. Our stupid video phone has been messed up since we bought it online but Raymond procrastinated so long on actually calling the company we ordered it from that we missed the 30 day return period. So my poor parents suffer by watching me change colors from blue to green. Ugh.



It's better than nothing though!

6 comments:

Kourtni said...

I love their photo shoot! My kids do the same thing. In fact, I still have to clean pictures of every Mario Kart character off my camera right now. lol. It's almost like a window into their brain. lol

Talia said...

I too love the kid pictures!! Every once in a while I'll let Emma go wild with my camera, just because I love to see what she thinks is picture-worthy. :)

Even though it doesn't work 100% perfectly, that video-phone is still pretty cool. Gosh, what would we do without all this technology?

Jerusha Abigail said...

what a fun little photo shoot! pictures by kids do indeed get rather interesting and humorous. and wow, your boys are so big! i can't believe it.

Mommy Diffee said...

I love them! When we were first starting to baby proof our house all the books advised to "come down to their level" and look around for potential dangers ... it was crazy to lay down on the floor and look at the world from their point of view. Looking at your pictures made me think of that =) I remember being so little and the world looking so big!!

April said...

They might not have a career in photography at this point but its still fun to see their pictures. I still don't have our videophone set up. Both James and I are not tech savvy so it just sits, unused. I don't really know how to go about fixing the problem.

Ashlei Paige said...

Haha! Oh I loved the photos!!! So cute to see what little kids deem worthy of being photographed!